Paybox.me Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration

+4
Pablitho
vvan
lordvalinar
Admin
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is Paybox.me a scam?

Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration I_vote_lcap24%Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 40 ]
Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration I_vote_lcap21%Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 35 ]
Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration I_vote_lcap40%Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 68 ]
Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration I_vote_lcap10%Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 17 ]
Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration I_vote_lcap5%Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 169

Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration Empty Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration

Post by Admin Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Give your opinion: is Paybox.me a scam?
You can vote wthout the need to register as a member. Actually, you can read all posts (except links) and post your comments without the need to register.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

https://payboxmeforum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration Empty Scam or not

Post by Paul Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Since he can do an exchange of 1000 payboxs to 1 usd, the guy that runs paybox might decide not to run away if things go on well.
Paul

Back to top Go down

Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration Empty Re: Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration

Post by Admin Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:05 am

Yes, it's possible that he hasn't decided yet what he is going to do. I guess all people who have a business can eventually be in that situation. Well, some more than others.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration Empty not again!

Post by ras Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:38 am

I have over $9,000.00 in PayBox.me!
I did not know it was a SCAM, I had hope it wasn't, ya know?
ras

Back to top Go down

Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration Empty Re: Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration

Post by lordvalinar Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:21 am

me too, I would very much like to cash out that stuff when they "open the box" lol.. or if we can't get it in cash, at least USE it so I can purchase some stuff I need
lordvalinar
lordvalinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Probably, it would be best to lower expectations about Paybox.me
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by vvan Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Yes I agree with you.
I am in to PayBox.me. I think also that it is a scam.
please look at this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and please see the on the left side debit cards on the contest with black fonts of PAYBOX.ME. This was not possible to do it on the site. Sombody is playing with us.
vvan
vvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Welcome, vvan.
Thanks for your link. I didn't try to make any card, so I don't know if it is possible to a user to make those cards. If I understood you, you mean that the most voted cards were made by paybox.me to guaranty that no real member will win the prize, but a fake one created by the owner. I wouldn't be surprise if you were right.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by vvan Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Thanks Admin.
Yes of course, it's obvious his / their intent. It is certain that they are ghosts, because my Paybox Shop account was broken/canceled and my questions regarding the reason (about 5 times) they did not responded.
vvan
vvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:43 pm

As you know, he closed the Shop for everybody, without any warning. But if the goal of the owner is just to profit with the traffic that members do at the site with the ads and to increase the value of the domain name that he intends to sell, closing the shop was stupid. That killed the only relevance that the pb dollars had and many members gave up on log in every 48h. Actually, is so stupid that is the only thing that doesn't fit in the scam picture. Probably, he got a problem on the site or script that forced him to close the shop.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pablitho Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:39 pm

There is more scam or comets stars what dissaper in internet more than legitimate programs.Looka lie pay box is yet another scam
Pablitho
Pablitho

http://amritagreenwin.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by craig1965 Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:54 am

I know from experience that you could change the fonts color on the design cards page, albeit i believe you are correct in thinking the contest is rigged
craig1965
craig1965

Back to top Go down

Post by craig1965 Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:57 am

so...how long will "Scott" stall the new merchant program allegedly starting on monday 12/06/2010.
any idea who the "merchants" are?
craig1965
craig1965

Back to top Go down

Post by Trader Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Welcome to your forum Pablitho and Craig. I agree with Pablitho that paybox appears to be a scam. And, if we are right, the skepticism of Craig is more than justified. But take in account that he is promising to tomorrow only a Merchant Interest Survey. He is just going to publish another pointless survey, asking members where they would like to buy things.
There can't be any merchant accepting paybox dollars or the rate of exchange would have to be about 1000 or 10.000 pbd for a $1 USD. Alternatively, some kind of system where the pbd could only be used to pay a small part of the purchase. Less than that and the merchant or the paybox would bankrupt in two days. We would never receive the purchased goods. With 100.000 users and a median account value of about 1000 pbd (superficial estimation), if the exchange was one on one, even if only 30% of them used the money, it would be 30 million USD. Do you believe in that? Me neither.
He could open a fake site that accepted pbd, accept orders and never sent the goods. But that would be a blatant fraud that could cost him some jail time.
The simple fact that the prize of the “debit card contest” is an Amazon Card and that he is promising to pay in cash in the future for referrals show that he doesn’t give a cent for his pbds.
Lets wait and see, hoping that we are wrong.
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Trader Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:38 pm

Since he is claiming to have 230.000 "active members", I have to double the figure I wrote: opening paybox to any merchant would cost about 60 million dollars. He wants to get 2 to 5 million members in April 2010 (see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Of course, posting impossible goals will give an easy justification to close everything saying the fault was on the "earlybirds" that didn't promote paybox.
But even with 2 million members, even if only 20% of them logged every 48h, it would cost 8 million dollars (400.000 users X 20 pbd a day) a day. If he got 5 million members and 2 million logged in every 48 hours, it would be 40 millions dollars a day. As I wrote in another post, that would have to make Paybox.me bigger than many Fortune 500 with at least 14.6 billion of annual revenue.
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Pablitho Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:48 am

I road about PayBox.me fom some seo he did due inteligence.Thay are regiterd somwhere in Costarcica or some country out of any law about scam and law thay have now minmum 500 000 users thay look s like some scam program wjat was so popular many years ago just changed name thay make with adsense about 8000$ a day and domain is expre in July.So thay just created very nice incomes stream for them thay just pay amazon hosting 3003 per month
Pablitho
Pablitho

Back to top Go down

Post by Pablitho Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:49 am

sorry has to be 300$ per month amazon hosting
Pablitho
Pablitho

Back to top Go down

Post by Trader Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:35 am

I think Pablitho is talking about Greenzap. A scam similar to Paybox.me. If you search for Greenzap you will find posts about it in 2005 with people very excited about great bonus it paid. There are people saying that the scammer behind Greenzap is the Paybox guy (see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by irishgay Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:47 am

wow!! why only now that i saw this posts..hmmmm..its giving me goose bumps..i still log in almost everyday just to increase my dollars so i cud sell it to other paybox users but seeing this posts means that all things about paybox is a big scam..well anyway, thanks for the info guys.. but i think there are still other users who are hoping that paybox isn't a scam..
irishgay

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 pm

Hello, irishgay.
Yes, it seems that only 23% of our users think that paybox is a scam. Or may be the number is higher but a few don't want to spook potential buyers of paybox dollars.
You can try your luck selling them in our exchange section with your own topic (click new topic at the end of the main topic Exchange Paybox Dollars), if you want. This is a forum open to all, including guests. Actually, we prefer a guest that says something in the forum, than a member that never posts anything. Anyway, registering is easy, you don't have to confirm your email.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:03 am

There are some news at the paybox blog:
1) He says paybox is launching a Digital Delivery Project that will allow "merchants" to sell digital goods and be paid in paybox dollars. Is this Paybox Shop version 2? I guess the expected merchants will be the same users that sold digital goods at the Paybox Shop. But it is good news to the paybox dollars.
2) He is removing ads from the Paybox site. This is unexpected, since it seems the main goal of the site was earning from ads. Probably, the accusations of scam reached Google and Paybox.me was kicked out of the ad sense. But this doesn't explain the reason why he didn't start using a different advertizing system. Is he just betting to sell the domain name? Without ads revenue, the only incentive to keep the site running will be to make the domain name more popular.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:00 pm

Another explanation for the removal of the ads is that, after get kicked by Google ad sense, his application to other advertizing systems were rejected. That might mean that the end is near. Or may be he is ready to go on until he finds someone willing to pay well for the domain name.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:25 pm

No doubt, he was kicked out of Google ad sense. But he found another source of ads revenue. Now he is making users see promotional videos that pay Paybox.me for each one seen as so-called training videos: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The guy knows how to jump over problems and keep going on.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by revrange Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Hi guys, I've been wondering about PB since they've brought out their growth plan. They want us to join Maverick Money Makers to learn affiliate marketing. After looking at MMM on clickbank I see they pay over $400 p/sign-up!! I think its fairly obvious whats happening here. Also, it looks like MMM are a little out of date,, promoting a payment network that no longer exists (millnic). Oh dear,, looking like just another scam. Sad
revrange

Back to top Go down

Post by kab0506 Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:33 pm

I wasted my time with paybox...
as soon as the army of 10,000 announcement came out, that was when I had the aha moment and realized what a scam it is.
kab0506
kab0506

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next