Paybox.me Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be aware of Paypal

3 posters

Go down

Be aware of Paypal Empty Be aware of Paypal

Post by Storm Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:18 am

Never transfer money or accept payments into a non-verified account. They will freeze it at the first smallest pretext (like logging in from other location) and blackmail you to give out private information and no ending personal documentation under threat of keeping your money frozen in your account. They lure us to open unverified accounts only to demand later (with our money in their pockets) to verified it. They don't give a damn if you need the money or if your costumers are being hurt. They only think about themselves and their stupid and blind policies.
Even if you have a verified account you can get your account frozen very easily.
And they apply the same stupid security software that freezes your account no matter how little money you have there. That is stupid because they loose money answering your emails if you do a search on the net and find their support emails. From the help system you will get only automatic responses.
Avoid Paypal! They always assume you are a scammer and treat you like one, even if you have been a costumer for years!
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Be aware of Paypal Empty Re: Be aware of Paypal

Post by Ghost Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Tell me about it, I still have to use them because of ebay but all the cells in my body (particularly the neurons) hate paypal.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lordvalinar Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:47 pm

I'm starting to switch over to AlertPay, they're not so bad so far *shrugs*
lordvalinar
lordvalinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:49 pm

Yes, Alertpay has a much more friendly approach to costumers. I also opened an account after another of my paypal accounts was frozen but we have fewer options to use the money. Paypal looks like a new pair of shoes: it hurts the feet, but take us where we want to go. Hell, I hate my self for writing anything good about those scammers! But not as much as I hate them. "Paypal the most loved way of payment"?!! I gladly would loose the money I have in there (frozen and unfrozen) if that meant to see those guys bankrupt! Check some of the histories here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down