Paybox.me Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I might be willing to buy Paybox Dollars.

+6
sami4u
Pablitho
Admin
zenith1
KateGladstone
Trader
10 posters

Go down

I might be willing to buy Paybox Dollars. Empty I might be willing to buy Paybox Dollars.

Post by Trader Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Any good offers?
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

I might be willing to buy Paybox Dollars. Empty Re: I might be willing to buy Paybox Dollars.

Post by KateGladstone Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:12 pm

[b][i]I want to sell PayBox Dollars.
We can start with small sales
until you know my honesty:
I'll sell $250 PayBox for $0.50 cents PayPal,
or will sell larger sums in the same proportion.
If you are interested, Trader and all, send me a message through this forum's private messaging -- or through my e-mail at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... or simply send me some PayPal with the appropriate info in the Notes/Memo field: the amount you are giving, the amount you require in return, and your PayBox ID.
KateGladstone
KateGladstone

http://www.HandwritingThatWorks.com

Back to top Go down

I might be willing to buy Paybox Dollars. Empty Re: I might be willing to buy Paybox Dollars.

Post by Trader Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:14 pm

The close of the PB shop made the pb dollars less atractive. I'll consider your offer but prefer to wait for better ones.
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

I might be willing to buy Paybox Dollars. Empty here's a better offer

Post by KateGlad Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:21 pm

[b][i]Well, then, let me improve my offer. What if I give you $1000 PayBox in return for $0.50 PayPal — and I send the PayBox first? (I'd need your PayBox ID, of course.) If that deal satisfies you, we can consider other deals at the same rate. If this rate still doesn't please you, let me know and I'll try again.
KateGlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Trader Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Thanks for the offer KateGlad it's getting interesting. See my add about billboardgiftcard mp3 vouchers in the virtual goods category. I can sell you one for 1500 pbd (1000 for 50 cents). And I can send it to you first.
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by KateGladstone Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:45 am

[b][i]Can you please give me a link to the page with your billboardgiftcard ad? I'm having trouble finding it. And ... to make my own deal more interesting ... what if I upgrade my deal to $1500 Paybox (that I'll send) in return for $0.30 PayBox (that you'll send)?
KateGladstone
KateGladstone

Back to top Go down

Post by KateGladstone Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:53 am

[b][i]Okay, I found your billboardgiftcard site, but I'm not interested in MP3 vouchers at this time. So do you like my originally offered deal, or do you want only the newer deal that I offered in my other message a few minutes ago? No need to hurry, as I will be away from my computer for the next few hours at least.
KateGladstone
KateGladstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Trader Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:23 pm

I sent you a private message Kate
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Trader Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:18 pm

We are still hoping to be able to use our paybox dollars and your proposal is not worthy of the time to go send them (and I have only about 1000). Anyway you should be using the trader nick not me Smile, it's in your genes Smile
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by zenith1 Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:44 pm

looks like baby steps are going on...lets see what happens with paybox.
zenith1
zenith1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:49 pm

Welcome, Zenith
Why don't you elaborate your opinion about Paybox?
You can use the Paybox category.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

https://payboxmeforum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trader Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:56 pm

No one wants to try to trade paybox dollars? Are you cashing in their high interests rates or saving them to your heirs?
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

I might be willing to buy Paybox Dollars. Empty i need to sell paybox$

Post by Pablitho Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:00 pm

i can sell paybox$ even 1000$ for o.25 if transaction will be ok we can discuse further
collaboration
we can contact on skype eventually
Pablitho
Pablitho

http://amritagreenwin.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

I might be willing to buy Paybox Dollars. Empty want to buy alertpay,paypal money 50000 paybox $ real

Post by sami4u Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:41 pm

my offer is 10000 paybox for 100 $ or 50000 for 500 $ in alertpay or paypal or liberty reserve

if you are interested than reply me on this email : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

warning !

i am serious don,t don any scam with me
sami4u
sami4u

Back to top Go down

Post by sami4u Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:43 pm

if you have any laptop or any other electronics you want to sell anything with paybox money than reply me on this email : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sami4u
sami4u

Back to top Go down

I might be willing to buy Paybox Dollars. Empty send me an email want your offer i will trust you and you trust me

Post by sami4u Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:49 pm

if you want to buy paybox money than reply me your offer

i can pay much more paybox than any other

on this email

email : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

dont do any scam[/b]
sami4u
sami4u

Back to top Go down

Post by Trader Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Welcome Sami4u. Offers of $100 or more are too big. No one will accept to deal with you on those numbers. That is too risky. Better start with values around a dollar or a few dollars. If you want, open your own thread as a pbd seller in this topic and try your luck. Anyway, you do what you want. In this forum we enjoy a lot of freedom. The administrator has a policy of non intervention, except to ban scammers after giving them opportunity to defend themselves.
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by KateGladstone Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:18 pm

I will sell PayBox Dollars to people who pay me in PayPal.

I can sell large quantities.

If you are interested, send me a private message here or via e-mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -- tell me how much you would like to sell, and I will get back to you with a price.
KateGladstone
KateGladstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Trader Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:23 pm

Welcome back Kate. You should open your own thread in this section Exchange Paybox Dollars by clicking the new topic link. That would give more visibility to your ad. Good luck.
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Make $100's a day, It's legit and easy money! Register for free today and start earning BIG!
Jelly
Jelly

Back to top Go down

I might be willing to buy Paybox Dollars. Empty i wait for proposition

Post by Pablitho Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:25 pm

i wait on your proposition can be on mail [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Pablitho
Pablitho

http://amritagreenwin.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phatphatbaddazz Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:14 pm

i will give you 1000 for 100$
phatphatbaddazz
phatphatbaddazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak3 Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:39 am

I can sell 1000$ paybox for 2$ paypal or alertpay(better for alertpay) I have more than 165000$ paybox. Please write me to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Zak3
Zak3

Back to top Go down

Post by Trader Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:18 pm

Thanks to all that were interested, but currently I'm not looking to buy pbs dollars.
regards
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by guymansoor Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:26 pm

I want to Buy or Purchase PayBox.me $1500....who wanted to Sell $1500 PayBox.me Balance..? Please Let Me know here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or Leave a message here in my Inbox.
guymansoor
guymansoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down