Paybox.me Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration

+4
Pablitho
vvan
lordvalinar
Admin
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Paybox.me a scam?

Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 40 ]
Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 35 ]
Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 68 ]
Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 17 ]
Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 169

Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration

Post by Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Welcome revrange and kab0506.
Good info, revrange. The paybox guy must be earning also per each video seen. I doubt that any paybox user will pay for the "training videos".
kab0506, you can still try to use your paybox dollars if the guy don't run before opening his new "Digital Delivery Project". Maybe some people selling digital goods will accept pbd at a high rate.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

https://payboxmeforum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Is Paybox.me a scam? Guests are welcome to vote with no registration

Post by Trader Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:31 pm

The paybox guy hides his identity with WhoisGuard ((http://who.godaddy.com/whoischeck.aspx?ci=16573&domain=PAYBOX.ME&isc=goaf2101ad; he bought the paybox.me domain name until 2016… long term plans?). He uses a name already registered by another payment system (check www1.paybox.com). He didn’t have money to buy a .com domain name or to buy all similar domain names, as all serious business do. He uses a cheap security system and lame script at the paybox site. The script software he used at his now closed paybox shop was a basic one bought from a third party and not done from scratch to him (it is the same software used by webstore.com). His blog is powered by Wordpress. As far as I know, he hasn’t hired anybody and so the hiring ads posted were bogus. He writes about his “programming and engineering teams” (he is suggesting that he has many!).
Well, all this mean that he is in a very tight budget, probably working alone or with only an accomplice (his wife or a con partner).
Now he is saying that he is going to pay 30 million in commissions to advertisers to lore people to buy the “training courses” in order to be accepted as his paid (yes, shore) promoters (“Affiliate Army”). Give me a brea…
And asking for people to spend money even to third parties (that will pay him) with fake promises is a blatant fraud, which can cost him jail time.
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Trader Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:05 pm

He now says that he wants to change the domain name of Paybox.me... It seems that the new sources of revenue (the videos) are a failure and he is hoping that with a new domain name he might be accepted again in google ad sense? This mean that he won't run away in the next month or so, unless he fails this attempt to get ads again.
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by umerjan Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:24 am

send money tricks
memo ?
umerjan
umerjan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trader Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Welcome Umerjan. Yes, the guy is full of tricks.
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Trader Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:06 pm

Paybox.me is now [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . The owner finally got money to buy a real domain name. The reason to the change isn't clear. It wasn't to fool Google and be admitted again in ad sense, since Google already noticed the change: just search for paybox.me. It's possible that the real [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (an already existent company) threaten paybox.me with legal action for using its name. There is also [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that uses the same software of paybox.me. Probably is the same guy.
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2