Paybox.me Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Paybox.me a scam?

3 posters

Go down

Is Paybox.me a scam?  Empty Is Paybox.me a scam?

Post by Admin Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:43 pm

If they have now 100.000 users and pay $20 a day to everyone of them we get a figure of 2.000.000 a day. They want to have one or two million users in some months. Do the math. Is there any legitimate enterprise that can handle that kind of cost?

You can find good information here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

https://payboxmeforum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Is Paybox.me a scam?  Empty Re: Is Paybox.me a scam?

Post by Trader Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:25 am

About 40 million a day if all of them logged in every two days. That would have to make Paybox.me bigger than many Fortune 500 with at least 14.6 bilion of anual revenue. Twisted Evil
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by matesgate Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:17 pm

I don't know if Paybox.me is a scam or not. I have my doubts and think that it may be a very elaborate e-mail address harvester though there are much easier ways to do it!

Having said that, I have over $2500 in my Paybox balance and I will happily give $10 of it to each person that signs up to MatesGate. If it turns out to be legitimate then it's money I never had which will go to good use getting people to sign up to my social network, which pays every active member every month directly into their Paypal account!

To qualify, simply sign up for MatesGate [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and in the "Who referred you" box put "Paybox". I will then know to contact you for your Paybox username so I can send the $10 from my Paybox account to yours in the hope that it will be useful to you.
matesgate
matesgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trader Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:51 pm

Hello and welcome matesgate. You can open your own topic to better promote your site at a thread similar to it like the: Other ways to earn money/gifts or goods. Just click open new topic at the bottom of the thread.
good luck
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down