Paybox.me Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is a High Yield Investing Programs (HYIP)

3 posters

Go down

What is a High Yield Investing Programs (HYIP) Empty What is a High Yield Investing Programs (HYIP)

Post by Admin Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:54 pm

A HYIP is a site that promises to pay your crazy interests rates for your money. Some say that they will pay you by the hour! Of course, almost all of them are pyramid schemes. A non-sustainable business that will pay you (if ever) with part of the money of people that lent it to them after you. Everything will end if the flow of money that is going inside diminish. Of course, all the information about their identity on the site usually is fake.
One can make money with a HYIP only in some particular cases: a HYIP that started recently, with a huge marketing campaign (in relative terms), that is monitored by one or more Top HYIP rating sites that say the HYIP is paying the withdraws orders, only for some time and with a very small investment. Normally, they won't even run away with the money, they just won't answer your requests to withdraw your money.
Therefore, it is better to avoid them at all cost, particularly if the interest rates are too high and you don't have real information about them or how they are making money.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

https://payboxmeforum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

What is a High Yield Investing Programs (HYIP) Empty Re

Post by Paul Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:17 pm

I got scammed by HYIPs more than once Evil or Very Mad
stay away from these
Paul

Back to top Go down

What is a High Yield Investing Programs (HYIP) Empty Re: What is a High Yield Investing Programs (HYIP)

Post by Jelly Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

$50-$100 a day!
Jelly
Jelly

Back to top Go down

What is a High Yield Investing Programs (HYIP) Empty ALERT! we've got to spend our time wisely

Post by matrixpaybox Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:39 pm

does it really mean all HYIPS are evil, a programme meant to drain people's hard earned cash; well, i will say it is a time wasted efforts as a i have never seen someone (physically) who could testify that "i am paid". So research well before upgrading to get paid.
matrixpaybox
matrixpaybox

Back to top Go down

What is a High Yield Investing Programs (HYIP) Empty Re: What is a High Yield Investing Programs (HYIP)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum